While every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this site is correct and up to date, Audi Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 86 077 092 776) ("Audi") does not represent or warrant the completeness, accuracy or availability of such information. Further, Audi does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to this site. You acknowledge and agree that access to, and use of, the site (including the software operating in connection with the site) may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of Audi’s control. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Audi does not accept any liability for damages of any kind or otherwise resulting from the access or use of this site and its contents. The services offered on this site are intended to merely provide a guide only and further information should be ascertained from Authorised Audi Dealers.
Persons accessing this site from outside of Australia should take note that this site is intended for use only within Australia.
Audi reserves the right to discontinue or change any of the models, prices, colours, materials, equipment or other specifications or configurations referred to on this site at any time without notice. All colours are a general guide only, as website reproduction processes cannot reproduce the actual exterior colour appearance. Some of the equipment shown or referred to in this site may only be available as an option at extra cost. Always consult an Authorised Audi Dealer for the latest information about an Audi product and its availability before placing an order. All prices specified on this site are in Australian dollars. All information on this site is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights. No images, text or other content from this site may be distributed or reproduced without prior written approval from either Audi Australia or its parent Audi AG, where applicable.
SMS Service Terms and Conditions
- You must take care when dialing or sending messages to obtain SMS service. It is your responsibility to ensure that you dial the correct number and send the correct request message. Audi Australia Pty Ltd (Audi) will not be liable for costs incurred or unexpected responses received by you because of user error or any other occurrence or omission.
- The SMS Service is only available to users connected to the Telstra, Vodafone, Hutchison and Optus mobile digital networks and participating service providers with SMS compatible mobile digital phones. All queries relating to the eligibility of your specific mobile network should be directed to your mobile telephone carrier.
- Audi has no control over mobile telephone communications, networks or lines and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, whether due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. Audi is not liable for any consequences of user error including (without limitation) costs incurred.
- Audi and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this service, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The cost of sending a request to the SMS Service and receiving a response from the SMS service is AUD 55 cents (including GST). The charges for the content and carriage of the SMS Services will appear on your next mobile telephone bill.
- Audi or your mobile telephone carrier may terminate or suspend in whole or in part any or all of the SMS service at any time, for any reason and without liability.
- While Audi will use its reasonable endeavours in providing the SMS service, Audi does not guarantee that the information provided through the SMS service will be accurate, complete or up to date and does not guarantee that the SMS service will be free of interruptions or errors. Audi excludes all express and implied warranties in relation to the SMS service. If any applicable law implies any warranty in relation to the SMS service which cannot be so excluded, then (if permitted by law) Audi limits its liability for breach of that warranty to re-supply of the SMS service or payment of the cost of re-supplying the SMS service, at Audi's option.