Complaint Handling Process
How to reach us
Contacting Audi Australia has never been easier. If there is something about our products or services that you are not happy with, we will work with you to resolve your concerns as quickly as possible.
You may contact us using the online form or email us directly at email@example.com. We are also contactable via social media.
You can call our Customer Care team on 1300 557 405. We offer 24/7 assistance.
What to expect (response times)
When contacting Audi Australia with a complaint you can expect to receive acknowledgement of your concerns within 48 hours or the next business day, whichever comes first. Audi Australia is committed to communicating openly with its customers to ensure they receive regular updates on the progress of a complaint.
Our investigation and review
Part of the complaint handling process includes reviewing a number of key components, liaising with internal stakeholders and consulting our dealers. Audi Australia will identify whether the complaint stems from a manufacturing issue, a workmanship concern or a wear and tear matter.
Upon completing an investigation, Audi Australia will contact you to advise of the outcome of your complaint. Audi Australia will provide you with the following details of the investigation:
• the outcome and any action to be taken by Audi Australia;
• the reasoning for Audi Australia’s decision; and
• any options for further review that may be available to you.
Once an outcome has been communicated to you, you may elect to receive the details of the outcome in writing. Audi Australia will retain records of your complaint and the process undertaken to manage your complaint.Not satisfied with the outcome? You have rightsAudi is committed to complying with the Australian Consumer Law. Our vehicles come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law under which Audi guarantees to consumers that its vehicles will:
• be fit for any purpose that Audi makes known to a consumer, or any purpose the consumer makes known to Audi;
• be safe, long lasting and free from defects;
• be of acceptable quality and finish;
• match any description given or demonstration model used; and
• have spare parts and repair facilities available for a reasonable time after purchase, unless Audi informs the consumer otherwise.
If Audi fails to meet any of these guarantees, a consumer may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund from Audi under the Australian Consumer Law. If there is a major failure in relation to the above guarantees, consumers are entitled to choose between a replacement, refund or compensation rights if they desire. Where the failure is not a major failure, Audi may choose to repair the vehicle of a consumer, rather than providing a replacement or refund.Further review of your complaintIf you are not happy with the outcome of your complaint, you may seek the following external review opportunities;
• Federal level
• Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) State level
• ACT: Access Canberra
• NSW: NSW Fair Trading
• NT: Office of Consumer Affairs
• QLD: Office of Fair Trading
• SA: Consumer and Business Services
• TAS: Consumer Affairs and Fair Trading
• VIC: Consumer Affairs Victoria
• WA: Department of Commerce – Consumer Protection